- 90% attendance is compulsory in order to stay on the school register.
- A warning is issued if attendance falls below 85%. At below 80%, students will be struck of the register.
- In case of medical leave, a doctors medical certificate is required by the school.
- In case of miscellaneous leave, an application must be submitted two days in advance.
- All work which has been missed by the student because of an
absence, needs to be completed by the pupil. Parents of children in the
junior classes may come into school to photocopy the missed work, but
any copies which are borrowed from pupils or teachers must be returned
to school by the end of the school day.