- Students from Year 1 to Year 10 are formally assessed five times in the school year.
- The Final result is based on the cumulative result of the
five assessments. Students need to obtain 50%
passing marks at the end of the school year in order to be promoted to
the next class.
- Each assessment will carry an equal weight age of 20% each.
- For each assessment, written 50 mark papers will be taken of all subjects, with the exception of Digital literacy.
- Digital Literacy is to be assessed in the form of a practical exam.
- The assessments will take place in October, December, February, March and May.
- If a child misses an assessment then an average mark is awarded based on class performance.
- A missed assessment cannot be retaken at a later date if missed for any reason.