At Ad Alta, we aim to be an effective school, providing a quality environment for pupils to develop and achieve a high standard of education. We want them to be happy, have a good self-image, be good citizens and set the foundations needed for adult life.
We aim to do this by:
- Having high expectations of each child.
- Helping children to develop lively, enquiring minds so they can acquire the knowledge and skills needed throughout their lives, and to be responsible for their own learning.
- Providing equal opportunities for all our children and to differentiate their learning as appropriate.
- Fostering respect and tolerance for the religious beliefs, cultural differences and ways of life of others.
- Developing in each pupil a feeling of self-worth.
- Helping children to understand the importance of being a good citizen and their duty in the world as a whole.
- Having well qualified, caring, happy staff who support each other and work together as a team to achieve all these aims.