- From Class Montessori to Class 8 pupils will be admitted on a test basis only.
- The test covers English Language, Urdu and Mathematics. A
pupil has to gain at least 50% marks in the test in order to be allowed
admission into the school.
- For an admission test parents have to contact the school
for an appointment. The test results will be given either on the same
day or the following day.
- The completed Admission Form along with copies of birth
certificates, 2 passport size photographs and the Registration Fees
(non-refundable) must be submitted to the school office
- If a place is offered, the child’s admission / enrolment must be confirmed and all dues paid within 3 days of the date of offer.
- If, within 3 days, enrolment is not confirmed, the child’s place is offered to another candidate.
a) Play Group:
- Children are admitted to Playgroup if they have passed their third birthday on 1st September of the year of admission.
- Children are expected to be toilet-trained, ready to spend time away from home, and to respond normally to stimuli.
- Children must be above age 4 but under age 5 on 1st September of the year of admission.
- For admission to Montessori, children are assessed for
their ability to write independently without the aid of dots, number
recognition 0-10, as well as independence and conduct.
c) Class Prep to 4:
- Children must be above age 5 but under age 6 on 1st September of the year of admission.
- For each successive class, a year should be added to the
age. For admission, children take a written test in English, Maths and
Urdu. Children are also assessed for their English reading and spoken
d) Class 5 to 8 :
- Children must be aged 10 on 1st September of the year in which they seek admission to Class 5.
- For each successive class, a year should be added.
- Applicants are required to sit a written entrance examination in English, Maths and Urdu.